Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 15, 2014

It's Me!!!! :D


Welcome to My Life:

Life is such a funny thing...one day I think, "I am going to be... the next Anna Wintor, then I change to maybe a psychologist, and possibly the next day I will want to be an Anthropologist or perhaps a manicurist. But today, today I will be a blogger. 

I sit at my computer today in hopes of opening a window, a window into my life for those who might happen to want to know what I have to say! I am a shy person and it takes a lot for me to open up, but I am hoping this "window" just might lead to a door. 

On here I will be letting you into my gypsy life and all of the different things I encounter! My most favorite hobbies are knitting, baking, running, and playing with my pets..so that is what you can expect to read most about!! :D 




<---Here is one of my
 most favorite scarves! 
(I am known as "the knitting kitty" 
on both FB and Insta...check me out!)








A little bit more about me; I have one 100lb black Labrador, Willow, who will be 4 soon and I have a 3lb 3 month old Torbie kitten names Mollie (she looks like a calico but she is half tortuous half tabby!) ! My animals are my babies and mean the absolute world to me! :D I have been in a relationship for 4 going on 5 years with my soul mate! I love him more than the world and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him! Below is a picture of my little family, my whole world 



Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope that the chaotic style didn't drive you too crazy! ;] Any suggestions on topics or things you would like me to show you how I do, let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment