Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy Happy New Year! 

Wow, time is such a crazy thing...one second can seem like a lifetime whereas some days a lifetime can feel like a second! Let's remember to cherish this year, as it won't be too long before I am writing a post about 2016!

In this post I thought I would share my New Years Resolutions and I would love to hear what every one else is resolving this year! So here we go...

Well for Christmas I received a Fit Bit Charge and so hey, might as well put it to some use other than tracking my sleep! ;] My boyfriend and I also bought each other bikes for Christmas so I am hoping to utilize those as well! 

2015 Resolutions:

  • Run/ Walk once a day (w/ Willow)
  • Bike at least every other day
  • Drink more tea
  • Drink more water
  • Eat more donuts than last year ;]
  • Stop giving a f*ck about other's opinions
  • JUST WEAR THE LEGGINGS/ YOGA PANTS....do it girl, you know it feels good
  • When looking for which path to take in life, always choose the path to happiness
  • Start meditation
  • Do yoga at least every other morning
  • Call my all of my girlfriends at least once a week
  • Call my mom once a day
  • Don't look back...let it all go  
  • Stop making resolutions and start living for the HAPPY





As you can see, I take my resolutions very seriously! :P Hope you liked this post and please share your resolutions or what you plan to do differently in THE NEW YEAR! :D

XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXXOXOOXXOXOXOXO               

No comments:

Post a Comment